Monday 14 November 2011

Hello

This is my first post, and to be completely honest as of yet I have no idea what this blog is even going to be about. I am new to this and don't really know how things work, but I know that no one will really be looking at this, at least for the moment, and probably not for a while, so I reckon I can be excused.

My name's Emma, I'm currently 18 and at uni, doing Psychology. I chose it because of the vastness it has as a subject, and maybe because I want to know more about the things that psychologist have tested previously, furthering it. Probably I would just like to be the typical psychologist and analyse people.

All in all I would like this blog to actually be something relatable, as stereotypical as it sounds. I will probably post things about day to day life,as well as inspirational things to me personally(and maybe others!), so pretty much a personal blog. I enjoy writing, so it's something I would like others to maybe enjoy too!

Well, I think that's all I need to say, and again, I really don't know the 'official' way of beginning a blog, but it will come with time hopefully, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! Do you enjoy Psyschology? Did you take it at A Level? I am thinking of taking Psychology but I am not too sure. I would love some advice! Your blog is already off to a flying start, much better than when I first started blogging! I am your newest follower, I really look forward to reading your future posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I joined a while ago, but haven't gotten around to doing much, which I hopefully will do soon. Yes I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it, it is a very vast subject, and I believe there's something in it for everyone. I particularly enjoy the behavioural side, looking at why people may act like they do and so on. Thanks again, and sorry for taking so long to reply, as you see I haven't been on here in a while! :) x

      Delete